Saturday, December 5, 2009

Who Will Joe Paterno And The Penn State Lions Face in A Bowl Game?

I can't wait to see who the Lions of Penn state and Joe Paterno will face in a bowl game.

No matter who it is Joe Paterno will have them ready now. So I'm very excited to see who it will be no matter what.

Of course it won't be for a national title. It seems they can't go undefeated lately. Although Ohio State was the better team I think. I believe they should have beaten Iowa for sure.

That's my humble opinion.

And I can't wait to see the Florida and Alabama game today. Wow!! It should be awesome.
I never liked Alabama much, but they are a good football team. And Tim Tebow and the Florida Gators will have their hands plenty full today.

I really think this one is a toss up - it could go either way. But I root for Florida because I love Tim Tebow's character.

And of course Penn State will not be playing for a national title.

No comments:

Post a Comment