Saturday, December 26, 2009

Chargers Charging into Playoffs

The Sandiego Chargers beat the Titans bad on Christmas.

The Chargers are one team who is charging into the playoffs while other teams are limping in like the Vikings and Colts. Even thought the Colts are undefeated, they still are not pounding their teams into the ground.

Tom Brady and my New England Patriots are not exactly setting the world on fire either. In the playoffs they will be, but they are not Charging in like some other teams.

But there are still two games left for most teams. So some of the playoff teams can still go in with incredible momentum. I'm excited and look forward to what lies ahead in the next couple of week.

And I will also discuss some of the big bowl games. Like Penn State and LSU and the Ohio State Game. Of course I'm a big 10 fan. Then there is the national championship game between Alabama and Texas. I don't think it will be close. I'm going on record. I think Alabama will beat Texas up pretty bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment