Thursday, December 31, 2009

Awesome Big 10 Footbal

So happy about Wisconsin's performance against the Miami Hurricanes. That was so so awesome. I had no idea what was going to happen that game. But It's a great start for the Big 10 Football conference.

But the tests are only going to get more difficult tomorrow with Ohio State and Penn State both playing tough teams.

Joe Paterno and Penn State plays LSU who is relentless. But I'm not fond of them and especially since they are playing the Lions.

Go Penn State!! And I'm of course rooting for Ohio State also and I thing they play Oregon who had a great season. Now as far as I'm concerned, this game all depends on which Ohio State team shows up. They can beat Oregon pretty bad if they bring their A game. But if they don't, the could get a good old fashion whipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment