Friday, October 29, 2010

Tom Brady and The New England Win and Now Face Randy Moss, Vikings

This should be an interesting game.  One I don't think the Patriots will win if the Vikings throw the ball to Randy Moss and keep things simple.  Simplicity is all the Vikings might need with a talent like Moss unless he is double covered all day and I mean every play.  

As for the Patriots Defense, recently they have risen to the occasion but can they do it again?  Yes.  But will they?  No.  

I sadly pick the Vikings in this one barring they don't turn the ball over because the Patriots and Tom Brady are masters at capitalizing on other teams mistakes.  

I hope I'm wrong.  But can't wait to see how it will turn out.  And I can't wait to see how Randy Moss will do.  It should be a really fun game to watch. The game is Sunday at 4:15 in New England.

No comments:

Post a Comment