Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Jets Win Again Placing More pressure on Tom Brady and The Pats

The New York Jets win again placing more pressure on the New England Patriots and Tom Brady to win this coming week.  

The Jets are good and I'll be honest - they really concern me even though it's early in the season.  But right now is not the play offs I realize this.  However, I really don't want to see Tom Brady and the Patriots meeting the Jets during the play offs.  

I don't think the Patriots will win.  Tom Brady had a tough time with the Jets the first time they played when it was all said and done and they may not change a whole lot - especially with Randy Moss out of the picture.  

As I always say, time will tell.  But So far I'm disappointed with the looks of things for the Patriots and Brady.

But I will hope on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment