Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Tom Brady and The New England Patriots Lose In Odd Fashion

The Colts were out played and out smarted....................that is until just over two minutes in the game when the Patriots decided to go for it on 4th and 2 on their own 30 yard line.

It was a great play, and a good call in that situation........................if they would have made it. But they did not make it and Peyton Manning had the Colts in the end zone in about 3 plays.

A stunning loss indeed. Speechless I am. The Patriots played a great game I thought. One in my prior post I predicted they would win - and should have.

The team was clicking well. And for that reason I really don't think Bill Bellech's call was really terrible. But it just looks that way because it did not work.

I don't think the Patriots are Superbowl contenders because of their defense, and special teams. But deep into the playoffs they still could go.

High hopes I still have for the Patriots, but must almost win out the rest of the season and go into the play offs with tons of momentum. This one point loss was heartbreaking, but it's now time to move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment