Sunday, September 27, 2009

Boo To Penn State!

Penn State broke my heart last night. They were pathetic in my humble opinion. And especially Daryll Clark I thought this year he would be able to lead a team, but it's very clear I'm wrong and sad to say so.

I thought he was absolutely terrible! I mean he has no instincts because he was under some pressure, but that's when even some average quarterbacks with his athletic ability will scramble for first downs and or to by some time to make a play which he did neither.

The defense which I was worried about all along actually played good and the points they did give up I thought was because of the mistakes Daryll Clark made to put them in impossible situations.

I'll get over it - it's a game, but they broke my heart. They were out smarted, out determined, and just plain old blew it!!! Like I said in my previous post, they can not turn the ball over..................Well. You see the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment